CATHOLIC SOCIAL SERVICES OF THE MIAMI VALLEY
Inspired by God's love and teachings, Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley (CSSMV) builds stronger futures for individuals and families of all faiths.
Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley strengthens individuals and families in need through actions of faith, service and charity.
Allow God’s love an teachings to inspire our work.
Seek to meet individual and family needs through professional practice and advocacy
Encourage others to put faith into action through sharing their time, talent and treasure
2012-2013 Board of Trustees
Read a CSSMV Brief History
Accreditations, Licensures & Affiliations of CSSMV
An Agency of: The Archdiocese
Accredited or Licensed by:
- Council on Accreditation of Services for Families & Children, Inc.
- Certified Ohio Outpatient Mental Health Facility
- Ohio Department of Job & Family Services (for child placement and child day care)
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- State of Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage & Family Therapist Board
- Catholic Charities USA
- Ohio Department of Aging
- United Way of Greater Dayton Area
- United Way of Auglaize County
- United Way of Shelby County
- United Way of Darke County
- Area Agency on Aging, PSA-2