Harvest of Caring Celebration
Saturday, October 13, 2012 - "Sweetest Day"
Please join us
for the Harvest of Caring Celebration in support of the programs of Catholic Social Services' Northern Office.
Stillwater Valley Golf Club
9235 Seibt Road, Versailles
- 6:00 p.m. Cocktails
- Beer and Wine Provided
- Light Hors d'oeuvres
- 6:30 p.m. Dinner Served
- Silent Auction
- Musical entertainment
- Business casual attire
$50 per person • Dinner, beer and wine included
Register/Sponsor Online Now!
For additional information, contact Kim Custenborder:
1-800-521-6419 X 1141 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Sponsor to help assure the success of the Harvest of Caring Celebration
To donate an item or service to the auction, please contact Kim at 937-214-1126. Items can include certificates, baskets, sports tickets, art work, etc.
Leadership Sponsor ($1,000)
- Ten $50 event admissions for you and your guests
- Event Program recognition - including company logo
- Prominent signage at the event
Sustaining Sponsor ($500)
- Four $50 event admissions for you and your guests
- Event program recognition
Community Sponsor ($250)
- Two $50 event admissions for you and your guest
Make a donation of $_______
All sponsors and donors will be listed in the Good News Magazine - distributed to over 10,000 people in the Miami Valley and surrounding areas.
Catholic Social Services' Sidney Office provides services to assist children, individuals, couples and families in the rural and urban communities of Auglaize, Darke, Mercer, Miami and Shelby Counties...from Arcanum to Wapakoneta.
Within your community, Catholic Social Services provides...
- Professional mental health counseling for individuals, couples and families.
- Pregnancy counseling, adoption and infant foster care services.
- Local or international adoption services for couples.
- Home care services for the elderly.