- Unless you actively provide information about yourself via a form or email link on our site, we do not use any online tools that “harvest” your personal information.
- With regard to any personal information you do choose to share with us, we never sell, rent or share your information without your express permission.
- If you fill out a form on the site and provide us with information such as your name and contact information, that data will be used in the context in which you provide it — to update your donor record, to provide you with information, to register you for an event, etc. In some cases, we may add you to our email list so that we can continue to send you information about our agency, but you will always have the option to unsubscribe.
- If you use the “Donate Now” page on our site to support us with a financial gift, your credit card information is processed securely by Blackbaud, and we only receive your contact information, the amount of your gift, and any specific designation you may have requested.
- Similarly, if you register to attend one of our events and make your payment online, that payment is securely processed by Greater Giving, and we do not store your credit card information.