Now in its 16th year, the Pat Rupp Memorial offers not only a great day of golf at the prestigious NCR Country Club, but also a wonderful assortment of additional benefits to those participating in the tournament!
- For a $200 registration fee each player receives 18 holes of golf with carts, lunch, an embroidered tournament shirt, on-course drinks, dinner, and a team photo.
- On-course contests include hole-in-one, closest to the pin, and longest drive.
- Door prizes are raffled off throughout the day, with all players entered in the drawing.
- Awards will be presented after dinner for tournament champions and net champions.
- You can also choose to participate in the 50/50 Golf Ball Drop for a chance to win half the pot.
Registration and Driving Range Open
Lunch is Served
as teams return to the clubhouse
Ball Drop on the 10th tee box
just before dinner
Awards to follow
Silent Auction throughout the day
*A dinner-only reservation can be made in advance if you’d like to have a guest join you.